Our Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, and Health Savings Accounts let your employees be better consumers of healthcare while creating tax savings for both employee and company.
With our FSA, HRA, and HSA spending account options, participants can …
- Pay for eligible expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Lower the taxes taken out of their pay
- Increase their cash for medical spending
Employees can also use a spending account to get reimbursed for these eligible expenses …
- Healthcare expenses
- Dependent care expenses
- Work-related parking and transit costs
Here’s some helpful Information Related to Flexible Spending Benefits . . .
For participants who already have an FSA, HRA, or HSA with Key Benefits . . .
You can review your account information at mywealthcareonline.com
Visit the FSA Store or see their banner below for FSA information and specials:
- Access a listing of thousands of FSA Eligible Items
- Find, review, and book FSA Eligible Services
- Get answers to your FSA questions at the FSA Store’s Learning Center
For employers with a FlexPro plan or interested in learning more …
Visit the Special Interest Group website to read about the IRS’s standards for IIAS (inventory information approval system) needed for debit cards.
Also read the SIGIS publications page to for other helpful information:
- IIAS merchants
- The 90% rule
- A current list of IIAS merchants
And if you need frequently accessed FlexPro documents, here they are:
- Employee Online Procedures
- FSA Claim Form
- Claim Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Items Are FSA Eligible?
- How Flex Works
- Dependent/Spouse Flex Card Request Form
- HRA Claim Form
- Over-the-Counter Product Listing – current since 2011
- State of Indiana Retirement Benefits Claim Form
- State of Indiana Retiree Direct Deposit Form
For frequently used FlexPro documents for employers: